Hey CloudReady Fans!
We've had v50.1 out in the field for a while now, and with one issue patched up and no others on the horizon, we are ready to release v50.1 to our paid users. OtA updates are starting now!
Here's the new featureset:
Here are the noteworthy changes:
• Sleep / Resume idle behavior fix: we resolved the issue where machines would not go to sleep. A small subset of machines will only turn off the monitor when idle due to a graphics bug found during testing (impacted machines are: HP Compaq dc7800p Small Form Factor, Dell OptiPlex 740, 790, 990, 3010, 3020, 3020M, 7010, 7020, 9010, 390).
• Adobe Flash fix: improved error messaging if the installation fails
• Dualboot Selection Menu UI Improvement: a better user interface for Dualboot! We’re continuing to iterate and provide a nicer experience for those choosing the Dualboot option.
• Ability to connect to VPNs
• Fix for 2 finger & 3 finger tap responses (previously reversed)
• Security fix to disable SSH: we take security issues seriously, special thanks to those who reported and escalated this issue.
• OS Upgrade to v50
We're working on some major changes under the hood of CloudReady, so expect our nest release in early August!